Overseas Students

At Youthworks College, we believe that young people matter to God and that they are an important part of his universal church.  For this reason, we invite overseas students to join us in studying the Bible, training in Children’s and Youth ministry, and being equipped to minister to young people effectively wherever their local church may be.

If you are interested in studying in Australia, it is essential that you read through the Australian Government’s requirements for Overseas students before applying.

The Study in Australia website will help you find out more about these requirements. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to apply for a Student Visa.

Youthworks College offers several courses to Overseas students. These courses are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) and are governed by the Education Services for Overseas Students ACT 2000 (ESOS Act). This legislation contains the National Code which is designed to protect Overseas Students in regards to their higher education in Australia.

Youthworks College is approved to deliver the following courses of the Australian College of Theology (CRICOS 02650E) to Overseas Students.


Advanced Diploma of Ministry


Diploma of Christian Studies 088086F
Diploma of Ministry


Diploma of Theology 054649A
Diploma of Theology/ Diploma of Ministry



For more information of studying as an overseas student at Youthworks College, please contact the Registrar

It is also important that Overseas Students read the 2017 Australian College of Theology Overseas Student Handbook (Fourth Edition) available on the ACT website here.